Forum Discussion

wwu
User
9 months ago
Solved

Cannot change login (Login name already exists I116_30000)

Hi team,

Can you please help to change my login email address?

• Hi wwu

Thanks for the update on this and thank you for the information you have provided via private message. Apologies for the delay in responding and we are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

I have checked your account and fixed the issue on our end. You may now try to log in again. 

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

11 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi wwu

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We regret that you are facing issues while trying to change your login email address and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the difficulties this may have caused you. We truly value your patience and understanding. 

I have sent you a private message here in the Community Forum to investigate this further with you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

If you do require further assistance, feel free to reply to this post. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

wwu
      User

Thank you for your response.

I've sent you a private message with the information required.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi wwu

Thanks for the update on this and thank you for the information you have provided via private message. Apologies for the delay in responding and we are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

I have checked your account and fixed the issue on our end. You may now try to log in again. 

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth

llschwager
      User

I am having the same issue when attempting to change my login information - Login name already exists (I116_30000).

Can you please also assist me?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi llschwager,

My apologies for the late response. I've sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
        Regards,
        Earl