Forum Discussion

AnnEG
Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Increase font size within MYOB display screen

Hi

Is there an option to increase the font size within MYOB please?

This is important not only for those who may be visually impaired, but also for general reading comfort, and in the case where there is a need to share information onscreen when discussing accounting.

I note that this message page has a very good font size compared to any other screens within MYOB.

Looking forward to your reply

Kind regards

• Hi AnneG,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

AccountRight currently does not have its own font size/display settings. Currently, if a user is finding fonts hard to read you could look updating the Windows display settings as outlined in Fixing display issues. Just note that changing the settings may affect other applications used on that computer. 

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any further questions. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AnneG,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

AccountRight currently does not have its own font size/display settings. Currently, if a user is finding fonts hard to read you could look updating the Windows display settings as outlined in Fixing display issues. Just note that changing the settings may affect other applications used on that computer. 

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any further questions. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel