Forum Discussion

Captain_CJ
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Location for Online files

My company is doing some Cyber Testing to ensure we have no issues in this area.

The IT firm needs to know the URL for MYOB and also the cloud-based company file(s).

Can you please assist with this query.

• Hi Captain_CJ,

Thank you for your post.

Securing your systems is crucial, and for MYOB, the URL usually depends on the region and the specific version you're using. You can typically access MYOB through our website, app.myob.com. As for the cloud-based company files, they should be stored on secure servers, MYOB uses Microsoft Azure platforms that are hosted in Australia, and for further information, kindly refer to the article MYOB Security Commitment.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Captain_CJ,

Thank you for your post.

Securing your systems is crucial, and for MYOB, the URL usually depends on the region and the specific version you're using. You can typically access MYOB through our website, app.myob.com. As for the cloud-based company files, they should be stored on secure servers, MYOB uses Microsoft Azure platforms that are hosted in Australia, and for further information, kindly refer to the article MYOB Security Commitment.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess