Forum Discussion

KJH
Contributing Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

my library drop down list

I want to trim the drop down list for the library so that when I log in the latest on is there

• Hi KJH,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you wanted to organize your MYOB Library drop-down list. We appreciate your reaching out. I would like to thank gavin12345 for giving such helpful information and sharing your insights on this. We appreciate the knowledge you're sharing with our community forum fellows.

You may also check out this helpful article: Manage Libraries. It has all the detailed information and instructions regarding this matter.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

2 Replies

• Hi KJH 

You can create a sub directory in your MYOB Library - call it 'Old Files' or similar and move the files you don't need on a day to day basis there.

Regards

Gavin

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KJH,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you wanted to organize your MYOB Library drop-down list. We appreciate your reaching out. I would like to thank gavin12345 for giving such helpful information and sharing your insights on this. We appreciate the knowledge you're sharing with our community forum fellows.

You may also check out this helpful article: Manage Libraries. It has all the detailed information and instructions regarding this matter.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella