Forum Discussion

Moira32
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

MYOB Account Right Web Browser

Hi 

Just a few questions re the New Account Right Web Browser version.

1. Do you still do a back up of company file in web browser - if so how?

2. How do you enter non standard GST amounts for purchases? 

3. Trying to go into the My Account selections (Product, Bills, Account details, Payment details) - screen comes up with 'something went wrong'.

Regards

Moira

• Hi Moira32 

The MyAccount section can only be accessed by the primary contact on the account and not the admin/owner. If you're not sure who's registered as the primary contact, please send me your serial number by Private Message so I can check that for you.

Adjusting the GST by few cents directly won't be possible either at this stage and such changes would have to be made in the desktop version till it's implemented in the browser. Regarding your query on the P&L reports, our teams are still working on this, and whereas I don't have an ETA at this stage, we'll post an update as soon as we have further information. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Moira32 

The web browser version does not have the functionality of backing up a file and also new tax codes cannot be created, only existing ones can be combined or edited. This is something that might be looked at in future development.

Regarding your query of getting an error while accessing My Account, it's occurring because only primary contact on the account can access that section. Therefore, if you wish to update the billing details through MyAccount, please get the primary contact to update those details. 

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi Komal_S 

Rather than a 'Something has gone wrong error' shouldn't there be a simple message advising user same, ie that they are not authorised etc?

Regards

Gavin

Moira32
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks for your response Komal_S 

I am listed as the Owner and also as Online admin and invoices are addressed to myself so I assume I should have access to the My Account section. 

I am not looking to add a new tax code I am just wondering how you can adjust the GST even if by a few cents.  Some invoices (eg. Telstra) the GST is not always exactly 10% of the total amount due to the way they bill. 

In the Account Right desktop version you can adjust the gst amount. 

Also do you know if there is any progress on fixing the profit and loss report which isn't working when Budget figures are selected?  Apparently this is a common issue at the moment. 

Kind regards

Moira 

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Moira32 

The MyAccount section can only be accessed by the primary contact on the account and not the admin/owner. If you're not sure who's registered as the primary contact, please send me your serial number by Private Message so I can check that for you.

Adjusting the GST by few cents directly won't be possible either at this stage and such changes would have to be made in the desktop version till it's implemented in the browser. Regarding your query on the P&L reports, our teams are still working on this, and whereas I don't have an ETA at this stage, we'll post an update as soon as we have further information.