Forum Discussion

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

MYOB customer support

Does anyone else have an issue with how difficult it is to communicate with a customer representative for MYOB to assist with a problem?

- my issue is not solveable on the support webpages

- my issue has been posted and not yet answered through the community forum

- MOCA will not even let me ask a question

- I have eventually found a phone number to call and have been waiting for a significant amount of time to speak to someone.

For a business related business, the lack of customer support from MYOB is ridiculously low. Why are the customers of MYOB prepared to put up with the lack of care?

• All figured out eventually for my issue this time. Still not very happy with the MYOB customer "support" though.

2 Replies

JennyPTA
    Trusted Cover User

All figured out eventually for my issue this time. Still not very happy with the MYOB customer "support" though.

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JennyPTA

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for informing us that your issue has been resolved. We understand that you faced some difficulties, and we appreciate your patience. Your feedback is valuable, and we will make sure to communicate it to the team. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to come back to the Community Forum and we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
      Leneth