Forum Discussion

Justin_Joung
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

MYOB login

Dear. whom it may concern.

I hope this message finds you well. 

Following a recent MYOB update, I have observed an increased frequency of login prompts, requiring authentication each time I run the program on a daily basis.

Prior to the update, the login window would appear only once a month, coinciding with the receipt of our authentication code. However, the recent modification now necessitates daily logins, posing a challenge to our routine.

I am reaching out to inquire whether this change is specific to our account or if there is a potential solution to adjust this functionality. Your assistance and guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention.

I look forward to your response.

• Hi Justin_Joung

Thank you for your post. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to you. We really appreciate your patience with this matter. Regarding your concern with the sign-in process once you open the software, it will ask you for your email and password. This is because of the changes that have been made with the security enhancement. The system keeps you logged in for 12hours, and you may get the email and password prompt after that, as well as the 2FA trigger prompts depending on the various factors like you’re logging in from the same computer, location, etc. For further information about this, kindly refer to our community forum post, Update: Improved Security 2FA Changes. 

We hope this helps address your query. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Justin_Joung

Thank you for your post. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to you. We really appreciate your patience with this matter. Regarding your concern with the sign-in process once you open the software, it will ask you for your email and password. This is because of the changes that have been made with the security enhancement. The system keeps you logged in for 12hours, and you may get the email and password prompt after that, as well as the 2FA trigger prompts depending on the various factors like you’re logging in from the same computer, location, etc. For further information about this, kindly refer to our community forum post, Update: Improved Security 2FA Changes. 

We hope this helps address your query. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Shella