Forum Discussion

lornev
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Preferences location

Hello, 

I have been watching a lot of videos most of which relate to the desktop version of Account Right Plus.

One particular video was referring to the Preferences tab (in the desktop version) but I cant find anything that says 'Preferences' in the cloud version. 

Can anyone advise please? 

Thanks

• Hi lornev 

Users can access the Preferences window in the Desktop AccountRight application through Setup>>Preferences.

In terms of the AccountRight browser interface, the settings for this interface can be found in the Business Name Menu (top right) and through the various options i.e. Business settings, Sale settings, Payroll settings, Purchase settings, and Reporting settings

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi lornev 

Users can access the Preferences window in the Desktop AccountRight application through Setup>>Preferences.

In terms of the AccountRight browser interface, the settings for this interface can be found in the Business Name Menu (top right) and through the various options i.e. Business settings, Sale settings, Payroll settings, Purchase settings, and Reporting settings

lornev
      Experienced User

Thankyou so much for your help

Cheers