Forum Discussion

JBBB
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Unable to invite user

I have just moved our files online and get the following error when inviting a user on one of the files.

"We're still getting your online file ready, so you can't invite users right now. We won't take long, so please try again soon.

Is this just a matter of time, or has something gone wrong?

• Hi JBBB 

It appeared that the file had been uploaded to the cloud but the user access system didn't recognise that was the case. What I have done is manually added that cloud entitlement to the system. As a result, you should be able to add that user(s) now.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JBBB 

It appeared that the file had been uploaded to the cloud but the user access system didn't recognise that was the case. What I have done is manually added that cloud entitlement to the system. As a result, you should be able to add that user(s) now.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

JBBB
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Steven_M 

Thanks for sorting that, but I think there may be another related issue.

I have invited the required user to both our company files, however, they are unable to view both when logging in. This is occuring on both the desktop app and the web browser.

When I login to my.myob and the web browser they appear as a user on both files in both areas, so not sure what the issue is. 

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi JBBB 

I understand that you have since gotten in touch with the phone team in relation to your query and have resolved that situation allowing the user to access the file.

If you do require future assistance don't hesitate to post on this Forum again.