Forum Discussion

Jane62
User
9 months ago
Solved

Unable to invite users

Unable to invite user

Error message: We're still getting your online file ready, so you cant invite users right now. We won't take long, so please try again soon.

How can this be fixed.

• Hi Jane62,

Thank you for the post and for letting us know your concern. Thank you for the error message and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. I'll be glad to help you in resolving this. I'll be sending you a private message to get some details and to further assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jane62,

Thank you for the post and for letting us know your concern. Thank you for the error message and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. I'll be glad to help you in resolving this. I'll be sending you a private message to get some details and to further assist you with this.

Kind regards,

Sai

Jane62
      User

Yes I need assistance in solving my inability to invite users to my new company.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jane62,

Thank you for your response. I've sent you a private message. Please kindly check it and provide me the information needed to further assist you with this. You can check your private message by clicking your avatar icon on the top right corner and click the envelope icon.

Kind regards,

Sai