Forum Discussion

monicarcsa
Experienced User
5 months ago

Unable to log in to Myob Accountright

Myob Accountright is not allowing me to open my company files, it keeps going to the login screen and when I enter my credientials it goes back to the open files page

33 Replies

• Yes there appears to be a global issue. No updates from MYOB as yet, nor any outage information on the Community front page.

Gee_T
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @everyone,

This afternoon, some of our customers experienced issues logging into MYOB products. This is now resolved. We apologise for the inconvenience. In future, if you need to stay up to date on potential incidents, please visit: https://status.myob.com/.

Thanks,

Gee

• We are having still this problem. How can you run a business when you can't log in.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, ProFishional. Thank you for your post. 

Your ability to access your account is important, and we understand the impact this has on your business operations. We haven't received any reports of an outage on MYOB AccountRight. To better assist you, could you please provide any error messages you're encountering and attach a screenshot if possible? This will help us investigate the issue further and provide you with a resolution. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

We are looking forward to help you!

Best regards,

Hannah

• Hi

I am still having this trouble.

I can't log in.

It takes so long and asks me to enter my email address so many times then the page I put my password in looks dodgy.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi bunyippreschool,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We were able to execute a fix on your company file. If the looping continues when logging in, we recommend clearing your AccountRight cache. If you're still experiencing the looping when logging in, we highly recommend using our virtual assistant MOCA. 

It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go! Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Feel free to create a post again if you encounter any issues.

Best regards,

Doreen