Forum Discussion

HGT1
User
3 months ago

Unable to re-activate or reconfirm my old file ver 2015

Can you please help me confirm my files on the older version 2015.  Thanking you

Helen 

HGT1

6 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, HGT1. Thank you for your post. 

We know that accessing your company file is important, we are here to help you.

To proceed, can you please provide the following:
    - The last four digits of your Serial Number, click on “Setup”, then “Company Information”.
    - Then find the Product, Version, and CDF number we click on “Help”, then “About MYOB AccountRight”.

Also, you can use our dedicated self-service option for you to confirm company files with AccountRight Classic v19, AccountEdge and New Zealand Payroll, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation - no need to contact support!

For full details, check out Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah

HGT1
      User

Can not connect online nor by phone.  It is not available and the file closes down.  Serial No........1010

thanking you

HGT1

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, HGT1. Thank you for your confirmation. We have sent you a private message to gather more information about your company file. Kindly check your inbox to further assist you. Thanks!