Forum Discussion

EHAM
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

User access restrictions

Hi brains trust,

Can I limit someone who has access to Accounts and Banking, to not be able to view the detail behind payroll payments? At the moment I process a bulk payment for payroll, but if they click on the arrow next to the transaction (in either "Find Transactions" or "Reconciliations") they can see the individual payments behind this. Is there a way to limit users who have access to Banking to not be able to drill down into this detail?

Thanks
Emma.

• Hello EHAM 

You won't be able to to that finer detail, it will be more can they access banking or not.

I have attached our Help Article on setting up roles which shows off some of the restrictions you are able to do, and you will be able to create custom ones for your users.

Also, have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your idea here too.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello EHAM 

You won't be able to to that finer detail, it will be more can they access banking or not.

I have attached our Help Article on setting up roles which shows off some of the restrictions you are able to do, and you will be able to create custom ones for your users.

Also, have you heard of our AccountRight Ideas Exchange? It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your idea here too.