Forum Discussion

JanineH
Contributing User
12 days ago

Aged Payables Report

I am having issues trying to load the Aged Payables Report in both desktop and Browser versions of AccountRight.  I have spent a lot of time on the phone to support without a result.  I have even uninstalled and reinstalled MYOB and still nothing.  Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?  It just times-out.

8 Replies

JanineH
    Contributing User

Still having issues in both the browser and the desk top running aged payables report and Unpaid Bills report.  Neither will load just time out.  I have done as suggested above and still having the issues.

Mike_James
      Ultimate Partner

Hi JanineH , could you try running the Payables Reconciliation report as well, and see if that will complete. The reconciliation report is a back-dateable report and will show the GL payables balance at that date. In my view, unless there is information in the aged payables report that is not available in any other way, the reconciliation report is superior. 

JanineH
        Contributing User

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your reply.  Yes this report works ok on the desktop version.  I will use this report in future.   What is the best report if I am starting to transition to the Browser version?  As the Un-Paid Bills does not work, just give me an error.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JanineH

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would suggest clearing your AccountRight cache and proceeding with running the report over a shorter period of time. This could help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you still encounter the same issue so we can investigate further. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
    Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JanineH,

Thank you for your quick reply. We've checked on our side, and the report seems to be working fine. Sometimes, an error screen like the one you're seeing can be due to issues with your browser's cache. I suggest you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem continues, you might want to try using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

Please feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
        Shella

JanineH
      Contributing User

Hi Shella

Thanks for your reply.  I have followed the instructions and rerun the report and still does not work. 

Thank you

Janine