Forum Discussion

julia
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

How to add extra field in accountright price list

Hi,

trying to add extra information on the price list than just sell price - in Premier i use to be able to add lots of fields - minimum units, description and more, now it seems in account its just price - how can i modify this report

• Hi julia 

Within AccountRight 201X you can view which fields can be added to a report through Insert / Modify >> Show / Hide. This will bring up all of the different columns that can be added to the report.

Do note that only the columns listed in the Show / Hide window can be added to the report. Other information that isn’t contained within the available columns cannot be added to the report

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi julia 

Within AccountRight 201X you can view which fields can be added to a report through Insert / Modify >> Show / Hide. This will bring up all of the different columns that can be added to the report.

Do note that only the columns listed in the Show / Hide window can be added to the report. Other information that isn’t contained within the available columns cannot be added to the report

julia
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you so much Neil.  now i feel like a real dummy - i took ages looking and couldnt find this option.  much happier now