Forum Discussion

outdoor
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

How to print a customer list including phone numbers and email addresses

Hi there,

I'm trying to produce a file with all of our customers and their email addresses and phone numbers.  Is it possible to produce a file with all of this information on it.

• Hi, Outdoor thanks for reaching out!

You have mentioned that you are using a Retail Manager, right?

Aiming to concentrate on cloud-based solutions, MYOB sold RetailManager to AAAPOS. Since the changeover in mid-2022, AAAPOS has been responsible for the product's development and support, as well as handling billing and renewals. All support inquiries for RetailManager are directed to AAAPOS and not taken care of by MYOB.

In addition to that, you can contact AAAPOS via https://www.aaapos.com/contact-us/

1300 555 115 for Australian customers.

+61 3 8400 3083 for New Zealand customers.

support@aaapos.com for Australian and New Zealand customers.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Regards,

Hannah

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Outdoor 

Thank you for your post. We do have a report for this. You can go to Reporting >> Reports >> Go to Business tab >> Look for the report on Contacts. This report will give you a list of contacts including phone, email, and other details. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

outdoor
      Contributing User

Apologies, Im using Retail Manager v12.5 and we dont seem to have these options under reporting. Thank you.

Hannah_V
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Outdoor thanks for reaching out!

You have mentioned that you are using a Retail Manager, right?

Aiming to concentrate on cloud-based solutions, MYOB sold RetailManager to AAAPOS. Since the changeover in mid-2022, AAAPOS has been responsible for the product's development and support, as well as handling billing and renewals. All support inquiries for RetailManager are directed to AAAPOS and not taken care of by MYOB.

In addition to that, you can contact AAAPOS via https://www.aaapos.com/contact-us/

1300 555 115 for Australian customers.

+61 3 8400 3083 for New Zealand customers.

support@aaapos.com for Australian and New Zealand customers.

Regards,

Hannah