Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Trial Balance

Hello!

Just wondering if there is a way I can run the trial balance with monthly figures in one report?

(Jan-Dec in one report)

• Hi ejulieza,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. In AccountRight, you can obtain the Trial Balance on a monthly basis. However, there isn't a direct option to choose multiple months for the Trial Balance report. Since it provides a running balance as of a specific date, you'll need to extract the data for each month individually. A workaround to compile a report spanning multiple months is to export it to MS Excel and tailor the presentation as needed.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ejulieza,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. In AccountRight, you can obtain the Trial Balance on a monthly basis. However, there isn't a direct option to choose multiple months for the Trial Balance report. Since it provides a running balance as of a specific date, you'll need to extract the data for each month individually. A workaround to compile a report spanning multiple months is to export it to MS Excel and tailor the presentation as needed.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl