Forum Discussion

Albert_De Giouveia
Contributing Partner
13 days ago

Hate MYOB Business

The 'New Look MYOB Business" AKA copy of QBO and all the Woke renaming of things is just not good.

Trying to cater for more end users and making life harder for everybody else. There are accounting industry terms that are used all over the world so I don't see why the names must be changed.

Simplifying Menus are a good thing but when the names have changed, and deeper dives are needed to get where you need to be is silly. 

Just peeved with MYOB today after the outage and the constant "MYOB needs to close or restart" BS on AR desktop.

Now that QBO side menus were copied maybe a look at QBO for my clients is in order, not to mention the big price difference.

1 Reply

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Albert_De Giouveia , I totally understand how frustrating the outage was yesterday. 

We have been seeing some great results from customers in product in the 6 days since we made the changes which is really encouraging and we had great feedback during our testing as well.

One example is that the quick invoice creation was previously used 11.6k times over a 30 day period
    But in the last 6 days since the new design, quick invoice creation has been clicked 118k times which is a massive increase.

I understand that change is always difficult and I hope that you will see that value in these updates for your clients and yourself.

Thanks, Mike