Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Trying to get MYOB Advanced API setup (keys etc)

I am trying to set up some pretty simple things with an API. (which explains why I want API but am not an expert.)   so I found this   https://apisupport.myob.com/hc/en-us/articles/6908884026895-...
    7 months ago

Hi Firstflex

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for expressing your concern. We are sorry that you encountered difficulties setting up MYOB with API and we appreciate your understanding during this time. 

By default, all developer accounts are registered with an Australian my.MYOB account regardless of location. This does mean that you would need to log into the Australian my.MYOB account link to log in to gain access to the Developer tab in my.MYOB. In saying that, even though you are based in New Zealand you should be able to connect to an Australian or New Zealand file via the API. 

I will be sending a private message to you with the information and instructions that will help you further investigate what is causing the trouble with that connection. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth