Forum Discussion

10 months ago

MYOB Advance

Hello, 

I have downloaded the app for MYOB Advanced but when I tried to log in it shows it is an incorrect email / password but it is my correct email /password. Can you please advise what to do next

Thank you 

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SheilaASCT 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to access your account. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

Thanks for the detailed information. Sometimes, browser-related issues can cause login problems. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different web browser to see if that resolves the issue. And, if you suspect that you've forgotten your password or are unsure about it, use the "Forgot Password" or "Reset Password" option on the login page. This will typically involve receiving a password reset link or instructions via email to create a new password.  

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Alysa_08
      User

Hi Earl,

My team member had the exactly the same experience - she could log in from the web browser on the laptop but it showed 'incorrect email address or password' when she logged into the MYOB Advanced mobile app. We tried every single method that we could think of: reset password, uninstall and redownload the app, etc., but she still could not get in. Could you please advise what further steps we can look at? BTW, I tested my login, I can log in from both the browser and app.

Thanks so much,

Alysa