Forum Discussion

Accountant92
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

MYOB AE - Associated Reports

I have joined a new firm using MYOB AE,  I have been tasked with cleaning up the MYOB AE and wanted to get a report of all associated people across all clients.  Client groups are not being used, i just wanted to know if anyone knew that this type of report cold be created and pulled from MYOB AE.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• Hi Accountant92 

To report on associations, select Reports > Maintenance > Associations.

There's no standard report, so you'll have to click New to create a report. 

After selecting all 3 fields, you could drag Association up to the dark grey area where it says 'Drag a column header here to group by that column' to break the report up into association types for example.

I've included a link below to a help topic on Creating reports which has examples and a guide which should help you in creating a report:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/x/wpU6Ag

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    kyla
    MYOB Staff

Hi Accountant92 

To report on associations, select Reports > Maintenance > Associations.

There's no standard report, so you'll have to click New to create a report. 

After selecting all 3 fields, you could drag Association up to the dark grey area where it says 'Drag a column header here to group by that column' to break the report up into association types for example.

I've included a link below to a help topic on Creating reports which has examples and a guide which should help you in creating a report:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/x/wpU6Ag

Accountant92
      Contributing User

Hi kyla 

Thank You!!!!!!!!

I went blind looking for the report and it was right in front of me.

Appreciate the help :)