Forum Discussion

11 days ago
Solved

Other Income Category 4 Tax Return Error

Hello, we are receiving an error on a tax return in relation to "Other Category 4 income is incomplete". IITR.730295 is the reference. The only income in this category is coming from the Distributions Received from Managed Funds area (from Pre-fill information). There are no incomplete lines. The return was completing prior, but now it is not, even though this Other Income item has not change. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks

• Hi NJAvenyou,

Thanks for your post.

Upon checking, the issue you're experiencing right is a known issue. With that, I highly recommend reaching out to our support for more information and assistance.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NJAvenyou,

Thanks for your post.

Upon checking, the issue you're experiencing right is a known issue. With that, I highly recommend reaching out to our support for more information and assistance.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

L_Hall
      User

Hi, just checking to see if the solution to this known issue can be made public. I've got the exact same issue (other income item 24 issue with same reference number) for in an individual tax return and I would like to know how to fix it so I can get my client's 2023 tax return lodged. 

• I didn't go through support. I deleted the managed fund income that came through pre-fill and entered it manually and I was able to get the return to complete. I found it was an issue with rounding, so I entered whole dollars and it worked.