Forum Discussion

Leach
User
7 months ago
Solved

Bank Feed ID No

I use bank feeds in AR Premier. The default setting for payment ID No is Eft. Where does MYOB get that information from and can the default be changed to DC?

• Hi Leach,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

Generally, transactions that show the payment ID EFT are generated because the payment method is set as electronic. However, you may try to generate a payment transaction (spend money or pay bills) to see if it will show EFT for those transactions. Note that in the check number field, you can enter any reference number, such as “cash” or “EFT”.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Leach,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

Generally, transactions that show the payment ID EFT are generated because the payment method is set as electronic. However, you may try to generate a payment transaction (spend money or pay bills) to see if it will show EFT for those transactions. Note that in the check number field, you can enter any reference number, such as “cash” or “EFT”.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess