Forum Discussion

Fiona_Ellis
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Bank Feed not Associated warning

One of my client files was recently upgraded from V 19.5 to AccountRight Live. Bank feeds are up and running, but a strange Warning message keeps appearing in the bank feeds screen saying " Warning - A bank feed is not associated. Click Manage Bank accounts and associate and account to the bank feed". This would be understandable if accounts had not been associated, but they have, and the feeds seem to be coming through. This is happening with the feeds on all the bank / credit card accounts that have them. Has anyone come across this, and how do we stop the message from appearing - is this a by-product of the upgrade perhaps?

• Hi Fiona_Ellis 

That message usually means that one or more bank feeds do not have an associated account in the Manage Bank Accounts window. If there is a bank feed with a cancelled status or that is not active you can create a dummy bank account in the Accounts List to assign to the associated account. That should stop the warning as it is now finding an associated account.

Please let me know if this resolves the problem.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Fiona_Ellis 

That message usually means that one or more bank feeds do not have an associated account in the Manage Bank Accounts window. If there is a bank feed with a cancelled status or that is not active you can create a dummy bank account in the Accounts List to assign to the associated account. That should stop the warning as it is now finding an associated account.

Please let me know if this resolves the problem.

Fiona_Ellis
      Experienced Cover User

Yes! Thanks, there was one credit card that did not have an associated account so I have now assigned one to it.