Forum Discussion

Woodsy4
Experienced User
2 months ago
Solved

Bank feed still not working

Hi,

I have had an issue for weeks now where the bank feed has been activated and the balance is coming through correctly, but no transactions are coming through.  I have a ticket 0168017 from the 9 April for the issue to be looked into.  

I will be going on leave soon and need this issue sorted for the person taking over.

• Hi Woodsy4,

Thank you for the post. We have relayed the information to our bank feeds team. They are now checking on this and they might send you an email in regard to this issue. Rest assured that we are working on this to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Woodsy4,

Thanks for following up on this.

As per checking the case number, we emailed you on 11/04/2024 requesting another screenshot of the bank statements as the first one is a bit blurry on the end of the team who's handling your concern. Kindly reply to that email with the screenshot. Please ensure to the include the bank statement from March 22 to present.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Woodsy4
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen, 

Thanks for looking into this. 

I did send the statements, but was never informed of any issue with the quality of the screenshots.

I have sent them to Princess again via PM.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Woodsy4,

Thank you for the post. We have relayed the information to our bank feeds team. They are now checking on this and they might send you an email in regard to this issue. Rest assured that we are working on this to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Sai