Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Duplicate transactions in bank feeds

I have just today had 6 duplicate bank entries download into my bank feeds dated between 2 December 2021 and 10 December 2021. Can someone assist in removing these transactions. Thanks

• Hi NJAvenyou 

Thanks for your post. Duplicate bank feeds from 1 December 2021 to 12 December 2021 will need to be hidden in the Bank feeds window by right clicking on the duplicate and selecting Hide transaction.

Duplicate AccountRight transactions created due to duplicate bank feeds will need to be deleted or reversed.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi NJAvenyou 

Thanks for your post. Duplicate bank feeds from 1 December 2021 to 12 December 2021 will need to be hidden in the Bank feeds window by right clicking on the duplicate and selecting Hide transaction.

Duplicate AccountRight transactions created due to duplicate bank feeds will need to be deleted or reversed.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

One2Many
      Contributing Cover User

Duplicate feeds have affect the reconcilliation. The amounts still appear out of balance. The duplicate feed will have to be deleted in order to reconcile with the bank statements and not appear in "Red" 

There has to e a way to remove the duplicate transaction.  Please provide a suitable solution for the benefit of all users.

Thank you.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi One2Many 

Bank feed transactions are matched with the AccountRight transactions which are then automatically ticked in the Reconcile accounts window. Only the AccountRight transactions are included in reconciliations, reports and business data. As such, duplicate bank feed transactions won't have any affect on reconciliations or data.

If you are out of balance in the Reconcile accounts window check for duplicate AccountRight transactions which may have been created due to the duplicate bank feeds. Duplicate AccountRight transactions will need to be reversed or deleted. Duplicate bank feed transactions will need to be hidden.