Forum Discussion

Fang_W
User
2 years ago
Solved

Duplicated transaction in bank feeds

Hi,

We have a duplicated transaction showing up in BANK FEEDS.  How can we remove it?

Thanks,

Fang

• Hi Fang_W

I firstly would like to give you a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum! I do hope you find any resources and information helpful here.

When you need to remove a transaction in AccountRight, you can simply 'hide' the transaction. To do so, go to the Bank Feeds window, right-click on the transaction and choose 'Hide Transaction'. 

Please let me know if you need any additional support.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Fang_W

I firstly would like to give you a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum! I do hope you find any resources and information helpful here.

When you need to remove a transaction in AccountRight, you can simply 'hide' the transaction. To do so, go to the Bank Feeds window, right-click on the transaction and choose 'Hide Transaction'. 

Please let me know if you need any additional support.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

allisonholmes
      User

I have a similar issue but they keep reappearing. I do note that I have been deleting them rather than hiding.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi allisonholmes

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still experiencing this can you please confirm the dates of the duplicate bank feed transactions ?