Forum Discussion

HTMVentures
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Matching multiple bank feed receipts

Good Morning,

How do you match several credit card transactions in MYOB which show on the bank feed as one total?

Jenny

Melisa_D
    2 years ago

Hi HTMVentures

Thanks for clarifying that. Our Help Article Matching a bank feed to multiple transactions has information on how this can be done in AccountRight, If you don't use the electronic payment or bank deposit features for these payments, and a bank feed transaction relates to multiple AccountRight transactions, you'll need to hide the bank feed transaction then manually reconcile the AccountRight transactions.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi HTMVentures

Thanks for your post. To clarify, are you trying to match several transactions entered into your MYOB software to the 1 bank feed transaction ?

HTMVentures
      Contributing User

Thanks for responding Melisa.

That is correct.  I have four Visa card receipts in MYOB which show as one total on the bank feed.

Cheers,

Jenny

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi HTMVentures

Thanks for clarifying that. Our Help Article Matching a bank feed to multiple transactions has information on how this can be done in AccountRight, If you don't use the electronic payment or bank deposit features for these payments, and a bank feed transaction relates to multiple AccountRight transactions, you'll need to hide the bank feed transaction then manually reconcile the AccountRight transactions.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.