Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Payment File Downloads

Hi guys, 

We have just been upgraded to the new Buisness payroll, and when I download the bank file, the CSV does not have the comma's in as it used to do, and as such the bank file would not upload. 

Does anyone know a work around for this? 

Cheers :)

8 Replies

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BeckyOrmsby 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

In this case, we suggest that you recreate the bank file again. This Help Article has more information on how to recreate a bank file. Please try uploading the newly created bank file again to your bank without opening the file. Let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you have further enquiries, and I'll be happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

• Good afternoon Sean_DC , 

Sending articals that do not match the software we use is super unhelpful & frustrating. 

The downloaded bank file is not a true CSV, as sent in many screenshots to the team since the upgrade.

Surely it cannot be hard for your reps to see the information does not match the same layout as before and that the CSV file is missing the cruitial part... the commas! 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, BeckyOrmsby

Thanks for your response.

Please allow us to further check this issue so we can provide you with a resolution to your concern. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BeckyOrmsby 

I hope you're doing great. I would just like to confirm if you still need help with your concern. Please don't hesitate to respond to this post if you need further assistance.