Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Payroll transactions still showing after reconciliation

Have recently changed from older version of MYOB and now using browser edition.

My issue is after completing payruns and lodging STP I'm left with payroll transactions that aren't ticked off.

This is the amount before tax - what entries should I use to stop this happening?????

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi banksia1,

Thanks for your post.

Please confirm how did you record the unreconciled transactions. Are the payment methods of those transactions showing as electronic payment or which method? Also, the transactions that are still showing, which account were it linked? It is worth checking the account where it was linked and then cross check the transactions that were matched already to see difference between the unmatched transactions. Let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

banksia1
      User

Thanks for your reply, the payment method showing is cheque.  The linked account is our usual business account.

It would help if there were some screen shots to perhaps show the actual entries that need to be made.

As I'm not sure what else to check.  Fairly difficult to find what I'm looking for in help section.

Its the total wage amount showing not what came out of the bank, as that has been reconciled.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi banksia1,

Thanks for your response. If transactions are still showing after reconciliation, you'll need to undo each reconciliation back to the relevant date and then reconcile again. I would also recommend on visiting this related posts for more information: Managing linked accounts, Reconciling Payroll MYOB Business and reconciling payroll accounts

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help! 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl