Forum Discussion

Andy65
Cover User
13 days ago

Recurring transactions

I have been using MYOB in the same business for 9 years. When I started with the company I set up ~50 recurring transactions; within days only a handful worked.  I dumped them for years... too hard. Two weeks ago I decided to rest all the recurring transactions again with their respective dates. About two work. When I check why they are not working, it is like a minnion had altered the dates to just outside the scope of where I set them.  I reset them again, again they don't work with dates a week or a month set in advance of where I last set them.  I am an incredibly fast worker, so no biggie, but doing these entries manually when there is an automated option, pulls me back down to average... not happy Jan!

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Andy65

Looks like you're running into some trouble with your recurring transaction dates.

I did a quick check, and it seems there aren't any reported issues like yours. Have you had a chance to review how your recurring transactions are set up? Sometimes, if you record a pre-dated recurring transaction and set a reminder date, it might not automatically record. In that case, it might be worth considering remaking the recurring transactions.

If this suggestion don't quite hit the mark, you might want to take a look at the article 'Setting Up Recurring Transactions' for more insights on how to manage them.

And if you still find yourself scratching your head, you can always head over to help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our trusty virtual assistant. MOCA can usually help with immediate queries, and if not, you'll be seamlessly directed to our live chat team for further assistance.

Let us know if you require any further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Andy65
      Cover User

I set up three freshly to see if old updated entries were the issue, two worked, one failed.  Now, two days after reporting this issue, all entries are working perfectly... do do do do! Nine years... I should have told the world sooner.