Forum Discussion

GR2
User
5 months ago

Reinstating a bank feed

Hi,

I am wanting to reinstate a bank feed for accountright. I have re applied online for that account bank feed multiple times but still hasnt reinstated, do I need to re apply by paper?

3 Replies

• Hi GR2,

Thank you for your post, and a warm welcome to the Community forum.

To reinstate the bank feed, you'll need to submit a new application. Once you've received the initial bank feed transaction from your financial institution, you can then link the bank account to the bank feed. You won't need to manually submit your application. Upon reviewing your account, I've noticed that a recent bank feed application has been submitted and is currently under the status of active-awaiting transactions. You can verify this on your end by navigating to Banking >> Bank Feeds >> Manage bank accounts. For additional details, please refer to our Help article: Managing your bank feeds.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

GR2
      User

Hi Princess_R,

Yes one bank feed went through but the other one didnt. I just redid add new bank feed, 

the bank feed reference number is 17687278.

I have added a screenshot of my "Manage Bank Accounts" and it is the highlighted purple account that I want to reinstate.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GR2,

Thank you for your response, and we appreciate you providing the screenshot.

After a thorough review, it appears that the last account history has been deleted and not reapplied. To resolve this, we kindly recommend reapplying online, especially since it involves a CBA. This Help article, Set up bank feeds, had detailed instructions to guide you through reapplying for that bank feed.

If you encounter any challenges during the reapplication process, feel free to let us know, and we'll more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess