Forum Discussion

CoolSteel
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

transactions missing from reconciliation page, but showing in bank register

My clients bank ac says that it is only reconciled to 30/6/22 and on investigation - the figs don't reconcile (but they did previously and the account was reconciled to Dec 2022. 

HOWEVER - there are now no transactions showing  between 1/7/22 & 31/12/22 on the reconciliation screen when I try to reconcile to 31/12/22 Thankfully all the transactions are still showing on the bank register.

I tried the "Undo reconciliation" hoping that would rest the glitch, and it took m back to 31/3/22 but again it doesnt reconcile, and the 1/7/22 to 31/12/22 transactions are still missing.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CoolSteel

Thanks for posting. 

If there are missing transactions for certain date ranges and the account was already reconciled on a date later than the date last reconciled, it is likely that the accounts were not reconciled in the right date order. 

Please send me a private message containing your

• Serial number 
    • Full name and email address 
    • Company name 
    • Company file ID
    • Bank account ledger number.

for me to check the file. 

Cheers 

Genreve.

CoolSteel
      Experienced Cover User

Thankyou - I considered that, but there were no reconciliations with a later date coming up in the reports section.  I did eventually get hold of someone at MYOB on Friday (after a mammoth 2hrs 46 mins on the telephone) and they have escalated it to the technical team for a file repair...still waiting though.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CoolSteel 

Thanks for your reply. 

Usually, after you reconcile a certain date older than the last reconciliation date it will hide all reconciliations including transactions associated with it.

If you are due for help you could always send me your information and if you have a case number I could look into it too. 

If you need further assistance feel free to reply to this thread. 

Cheers,

Genreve