Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Error - 25: Invalid Amount

Good morning 

I am trying to import existing Sales for Customers into the Item Sales.  I have tried to resolve all of the issues including format of cells and removing $ signs, but no luck.  

The file is provided below for your reference.  

I am only trying to develop a small process to start with so only aiming to upload a handful of files as a starting point.  

Thanks in advance. 

• Hi TanyaH218 , the total column should be the exclusive line total, in this example the same as the price field, given that the qty is 1 for all lines. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi TanyaH218 , the total column should be the exclusive line total, in this example the same as the price field, given that the qty is 1 for all lines. 

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TanyaH218

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful that you found this forum a wealth of knowledge. We apologize that you are having challenges when importing Sales for customers due to the error message Invalid Amount. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

I just wanted to thank Mike for helping you and for his suggestions to resolve the issue. We appreciate your thoughts and active participation in our community. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

TanyaH218
      User

Thanks Leneth.  

I appreciate the warm welcome. I love the fact that the team are able to help so quickly.  I did have a number of other issues afterwards but with the initial help was able to work through the challenges and get this importing.  

I am loving the flexibility of the software, I just wish that the Online / Web Portal had the same functionality as the desktop version of MYOB. 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TanyaH218

You're most welcome. Thank you for getting back to us and for sharing your suggestions and feedback with us. We understand that it is essential for your business for the web browser to have the functionality same as the desktop version of MYOB. We value your patience and understanding. 

If you would like a change to be brought to this preference, we highly encourage you to please take a moment to post on the Product Ideas Exchange board for consideration. We will make sure to pass along your suggestion to the team. 

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth