Forum Discussion

ASH777
User
31 days ago
Solved

How to setup fuel expense account paying via Fleet card

How to setup fuel expense account paying via Fleet card

• Hi ASH777,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's awesome to have you join us.

When it comes to setting up a fuel expense account for payments made via a Fleet Card, there are a few steps involved. I can provide you with some general guidance, but for precise account coding and tax reporting, it's best to consult with your accountant. To get started, the first thing you'll need to do is create a new expense account dedicated to tracking fuel expenses and then link it to your Fleet Card transactions. For more detailed instructions, you can check out this Help Article: Adding, editing, and deleting accounts.

Feel free to post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ASH777,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's awesome to have you join us.

When it comes to setting up a fuel expense account for payments made via a Fleet Card, there are a few steps involved. I can provide you with some general guidance, but for precise account coding and tax reporting, it's best to consult with your accountant. To get started, the first thing you'll need to do is create a new expense account dedicated to tracking fuel expenses and then link it to your Fleet Card transactions. For more detailed instructions, you can check out this Help Article: Adding, editing, and deleting accounts.

Feel free to post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess