Forum Discussion

Ken_C
Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

No description 5-0000 Cost of Sales

Hi

I have aded new accounts under cost of sales but main heading 5-000 i snot showing description and I can't edit it.  Any ideas on how to fix?

• Hi Ken_C,

Thank you for your response and providing the screenshot. I appreciate your cooperation to better understand the issue you're facing. Based on the screenshot provided, it seems that you're accessing your files from the web browser. Could you please try to access your file in the AccountRight desktop version to see if you'll encounter the same issue? I've tried replicating this issue both on desktop and in the browser. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm here to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

6 Replies

• Hi Ken_C,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

To better assist you, could you please provide additional details about the specific problem you're facing with the 5-0000 main heading under Cost of Sales? Understanding the exact nature of the issue will help us pinpoint the problem accurately and provide you with the most effective solution. Could you please confirm if you're referring to the description section of the account? Please refer to the attached screenshot below:

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Princess

Ken_C
      Cover User

Hi. 

It is the account name missing.

I cant click on account name so cant see how to edit anything.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ken_C,

Thank you for your response and providing the screenshot. I appreciate your cooperation to better understand the issue you're facing. Based on the screenshot provided, it seems that you're accessing your files from the web browser. Could you please try to access your file in the AccountRight desktop version to see if you'll encounter the same issue? I've tried replicating this issue both on desktop and in the browser. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm here to help you.

Cheers,

Princess