Forum Discussion

RSF1
User
10 months ago
Solved

Posting an inheritance

Hi, where do I post an inheritance in myob received in my biz bank  accnt.

• Hi RSF1,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond to you right away. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Please allow me to welcome you to the Community forum. I hope you find it a a valuable resource. 

Regarding your inquiry on how to post inheritance in MYOB, you can record a general journal from the Accounting menu. I highly recommend speaking to your accountant about what account codes you should be using against the transaction.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi RSF1,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond to you right away. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Please allow me to welcome you to the Community forum. I hope you find it a a valuable resource. 

Regarding your inquiry on how to post inheritance in MYOB, you can record a general journal from the Accounting menu. I highly recommend speaking to your accountant about what account codes you should be using against the transaction.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess