ABA File

Hi, 

I tried to upload an ABA file for the Bank of Melbourne and it says

"File import unsuccessful

Header data: Invalid DE User Id."

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

• Hi @PeterC1,

Thank you for your post. First of all, I would like to extend a warm welcome to you to the MYOB Community Forum. 

Based on the error message, the Direct Entry User ID is invalid. The Direct Entry User ID is a value that comes from your chosen bank, which is not a field provided by MYOB. In this case, I would recommend that you contact your bank about this. 

If you need to update it after contacting your bank, you will need to go to Accounting >> Chart of Accounts >> Click on the account related to your electronic payments then enter your bank account details

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further. 

  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @PeterC1,

Thank you for your post. First of all, I would like to extend a warm welcome to you to the MYOB Community Forum. 

Based on the error message, the Direct Entry User ID is invalid. The Direct Entry User ID is a value that comes from your chosen bank, which is not a field provided by MYOB. In this case, I would recommend that you contact your bank about this. 

If you need to update it after contacting your bank, you will need to go to Accounting >> Chart of Accounts >> Click on the account related to your electronic payments then enter your bank account details

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further. 

  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.