Forum Discussion

bug1
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Bank Feed Stopped working: Account name change or Electronic Payments

Hi all;

I stopped receiving transactions in my bank feeds a few days ago, however its status says 'Bank Feed Ready', im wondering if one of the following might have caused it;

1) I had the bank change the name of our accounts.

The Account Number and BSB is the same, so i didnt really think about it effecting the feed, but maybe it checks account name as well ?

Will i have to delete the feed and add it as if its new ?

In the meantime, if i manually import transactions, am i going to get duplicates when the feed starts working again ?

2) I tried to setup electronic payments (without really understanding them)

I entered the 'bank file' details and did a test transaction, could that have somehow effected the feed ?

I can't workout how to delete the bank's details, the link to enter them only came up because it wasn't working.

Thanks

• Hi bug1,

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to check this further for you. May you please verify the last four digits of your BSB number and account number?

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bug1,

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to check this further for you. May you please verify the last four digits of your BSB number and account number?

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

bug1
      Contributing User

There is actually two accounts with the same problem, last four digits of BSB is 5185, last four of accounts are 4025 and 2766

Thanks

bug1
      Contributing User

It magically started working again, so thanks to someone.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bug1,

We're pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl