Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Bank Feeds - Victorian Teachers Ltd now called Bankfirst

Bank Feeds - Victorian Teachers Ltd now called Bankfirst

I am trying to organise bank feeds for this bank in Myob Business.  However I cannot see this bank as able to be selected in the drop down box.  Does that mean that this bank does not offer bank feeds?

• Hi GenevieveIrving,

It's great to have you in our Community Forum!

Thank you for your post. Bank feeds can be set up for accounts with many financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, building societies, and fund managers, and we're always adding more. Check out our current list of institutions you can set up bank feeds for.

Australian financial institutions

New Zealand financial institutions

If your bank isn't listed, this means your bank doesn't currently support bank feeds, but you can still import bank and credit card statements. This helpful article on importing bank statements will give you more detailed information and instructions to assist you with this. 

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GenevieveIrving,

It's great to have you in our Community Forum!

Thank you for your post. Bank feeds can be set up for accounts with many financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, building societies, and fund managers, and we're always adding more. Check out our current list of institutions you can set up bank feeds for.

Australian financial institutions

New Zealand financial institutions

If your bank isn't listed, this means your bank doesn't currently support bank feeds, but you can still import bank and credit card statements. This helpful article on importing bank statements will give you more detailed information and instructions to assist you with this. 

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella