Forum Discussion

Brad9
User
11 months ago

Bank Feeds not syncing

My bank feed has been generally working fine up until 8 days ago. However, the dashboard indicates that it was last synced 8 days ago. Transactions have been made in the account, and can be seen in the bank account itself.

The Bank Feed status says "Bank Feed Ready", and as mentioned previously, has been working fine until 8 days ago.

My account should be syncing daily according to the bank feeds page: https://www.myob.com/au/accounting-software/bankfeeds/feeds

Why has it suddenly stopped working for over a week? Is there a status page where I can see if a bank feed is down, and potential causes to enable me to properly chase up either the bank or MYOB.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @BFabiny 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We are aware that one of our clients may periodically face issues with their bank feeds, particularly if they stop working or updating. However, this issue will not last long. And currently, it was already fixed. If your bank feed is still not updating, please try refreshing the page or clicking the Get bank feeds option.

If you are still not receiving feeds for a specific account or have not received a specific transaction, Can you please send us a Private Message with the last 4 digit of your account and your serial number. 

I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

Brad9
      User

Hi Celia_B,

Thanks for your response.

I have logged in using a different browser, in case there was a caching issue, however, it still indicates that it last synced 8 days ago, indicating that the issue with syncing with my bank feed not fixed.

Additionally, I am unable send a private message to you, as when I click the Private message, the page does not load correctly, as shown on the attached screenshot.

How can I get this resolved?

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @BFabiny 

Thanks for getting back to us and provide an update on the issue. 

In this matter, can you please send me a Private Message with the details on your account. Serial Number, Last 4 digit of your bank account, business name and your first and last name. Kindly click on the highlighted word Private Message. I have already grant you an access in sending private message. 

Thanks, 

Cel