Forum Discussion

BOTP
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Bank Reconcile with Web Browser

I have done a reconcile using the new web interface for AR. It shows an inbalance of around $500. Using the exact same data in the app, I get the correct imbalance of around $770.

I can't see why the web version can't add up correctly

Advice please.

Raf

• Hi BOTP

Thanks for your post. Can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared can you check to see if the out of balance is the same as the browser, if it isn't can you please attach a screenshot of the balance within AccountRight and the browser so we can investigate further. 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BOTP

Thanks for your post. Can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared can you check to see if the out of balance is the same as the browser, if it isn't can you please attach a screenshot of the balance within AccountRight and the browser so we can investigate further. 

liv
      Experienced Cover User

Not sure if this is the right thread to jump on but I've just started to look at using my AR via app/browser on the IPad for convenience and the bank transactions are not up to date, they stop mid January. This is when i ditched using bank feeds as I found it unhelpful and it was always unbalanced. Is this the reason the bank in the browser version is not up to date?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi liv

Thanks for your post. Are you able to provide a screenshot of how they appear in AccountRight and how they appear in the browser so I can take a look into this for you.