Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Bank reconciliation - payroll amount showing twice

Hello.

I am trying to reconcile MYOB for August.

One pay run I did, an employee was not paid enough so I did another transfer to make up the difference. 

Now when I go to reconile there are 3 transationc, one from Payroll for the pay run I did ($2,022) , plus transfers out for the 2 amounts they were given ($2,012.62 and $9.38). How do I match them so my bank rec is not out?

• Hi richbron,

Thank you for your post. We are grateful you found our community forum helpful.

In this case, you can only process a pay run with the amount you transferred. If you split the bank feed transaction, such as one for $2,022, one for $2,012.62, and one for $9.38, the pay run should be separated for 2012.62 and 9.38. to be able to reconcile.

You can check out on this link on how you do your pay run. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi richbron,

Thank you for your post. We are grateful you found our community forum helpful.

In this case, you can only process a pay run with the amount you transferred. If you split the bank feed transaction, such as one for $2,022, one for $2,012.62, and one for $9.38, the pay run should be separated for 2012.62 and 9.38. to be able to reconcile.

You can check out on this link on how you do your pay run. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel