MyobUser89
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

coding error

Hi MYOB community,

I am hoping someone can assist me with the below error - 

When I try to code my bank transactions, I get the following error: 

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 993262bf-9754-4233-b99f-a50b3c214dfc."

does any of you know what this error is about and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Earl_HD
    7 months ago

Hi MyobUser89,

I'd like to inquire whether you are still experiencing the issue. I have sent you a private message containing the solution. Kindly check your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

12 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MyobUser89

Thanks for posting your concern and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in coding your bank transactions. May know the steps you were going through before the error message comes up and may I ask for a screenshot of the error message? 

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Genreve

MyobUser89
      Contributing User

Hi Thank you for getting back to me  -

After logging in and navigating to the 'Dashboard' section, I noticed that both income and expenses are displaying as 'NIL' (Screenshot 1), which seems unusual.

Next, I clicked on 'Banking/Bank transactions' and began assigning codes to each transaction. However, I encountered an issue where the code disappears as soon as I add it, and I received the error mentioned in the second screenshot (Screenshot 2).

Thanks

MyobUser89
      Contributing User

Genreve_S response provided - If you can please assist as soon as possible i would be most grateful

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MyobUser89

Thanks for responding with the information. We appreciate your effort in attaching the screenshots. 

May I suggest you open the Accounting > Manage Linked Account and make sure there are no missing linked accounts in all tabs (Accounts & Banking, Sales, Purchases, and Payroll)? Missing any linked accounts from the Manage Linked Accounts window can result in this error message. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve