Forum Discussion

MF_SD
Experienced Cover User
11 days ago

Credit card payment reconciling

Hi everyone,

I am hope for some help with credit car payment plus the charge fee. Where do I reconcile it when the payment close the invoice off?

Thank Enza

6 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MF_SD

I noticed you could use a hand with reconciling your payments.

Usually, payments get reconciled to the bank account where you recorded them. If you entered them manually, just double-check which accounts you used to reconcile them. And if you're using the Online Invoice Payment feature, make sure to check the bank account where those payments are recorded from the OIP settings. 

If you need more help with this, feel free to share some more details about what's going on.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

MF_SD
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Genreve,

Thank you for your reply. I have the right account number. Now I can not reconcile my accounts, as these transaction are sitting in there. How do I record these correctly. Hoping you can help me out, this is stressing me out. Thank you

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MF_SD

Thanks for the follow-up and the screenshot. 

Looking at the transactions in your screenshot, figuring out what's causing the out-of-balance might take a few steps. I'd recommend following the steps outlined in this other thread to see if those transactions are supposed to be from a previous reconciliation.

Additionally, I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. Or you can request support via my account at myob.com to get some help from the support team.

And of course, if you've got any other questions or need more help, feel free to start up a new thread.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
        Genreve

MF_SD
    Experienced Cover User

I also do not have these option on my account.

• Hi, I'm just wondering how you went sorting this out? I am also having the same issue since the last myob update. The invoices have been closed off but the transaction is still sitting in my bank feeds. Thanks 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Carly881

It seems like you're having a bit of trouble with the automatic matching of invoices instead of reconciling them.

Typically, if the invoice was paid through online invoice payment, it should automatically match with the bank feed without needing manual intervention. I suggest taking a look at this article 'Automatically Matching Online Invoice Payments' to troubleshoot why it's not working as expected.

After giving the article a read, if you still need assistance, just give us a shout. We're here to lend a hand. Or, if you prefer, you can reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, via this link: myob.com/support, for speedy support.

Thanks,
      Genreve