Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Duplicate bank transactions

Hi 
I am a new user.  I've imported bank transactions and then subsequently set up bank feeds.  The feed has created a heap of duplicate entries.  How do I delete them?

• Hi Stanis001,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about the duplicates you have in the system. Generally, we don't recommend uploading QIF files if you already have bank feeds. What we could do in this situation is to go to Banking > Bank Transactions > Import Statement > delete the bank file you previously uploaded (you need to make sure the bank statement is not connected to any transactions from the bank transaction window before doing this). This will result in having the bank feed transactions left in the bank transaction window. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Stanis001,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about the duplicates you have in the system. Generally, we don't recommend uploading QIF files if you already have bank feeds. What we could do in this situation is to go to Banking > Bank Transactions > Import Statement > delete the bank file you previously uploaded (you need to make sure the bank statement is not connected to any transactions from the bank transaction window before doing this). This will result in having the bank feed transactions left in the bank transaction window. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks

Genreve