Forum Discussion

asddrgd21
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Missing Bank Feed Transaction

I just upgraded from old MYOB Essentials and I am trying to reconcile for the first time. Everything matches and is fine apart from 1 transaction from December 13.

This transaction is on my bank statement but NOT in my bank feeds so cannot be reconciled. This missing transaction is the exact amount I am out.

How can I get this to appear in my bank feed?

• Hi asddrgd21 

If you are missing a single transaction, I would make sure that the transaction has not already been allocated or matched. For example, go to the Banking>>Bank Transactions window, ensure that Status shows All transactions and you do look for a few days on either side of that bank transaction.

If you are still unable to see that transaction we would need to grab a screenshot of the bank transaction from your Bank statement/Internet Banking. We would also need a screenshot of the Bank transactions window in your MYOB Business with that missing transaction (i.e. all transactions in the status and a date range of that transaction). These screenshots can be sent to me in a Forum private message -- ensure that you use the Photos option when composing the message. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi asddrgd21 

If you are missing a single transaction, I would make sure that the transaction has not already been allocated or matched. For example, go to the Banking>>Bank Transactions window, ensure that Status shows All transactions and you do look for a few days on either side of that bank transaction.

If you are still unable to see that transaction we would need to grab a screenshot of the bank transaction from your Bank statement/Internet Banking. We would also need a screenshot of the Bank transactions window in your MYOB Business with that missing transaction (i.e. all transactions in the status and a date range of that transaction). These screenshots can be sent to me in a Forum private message -- ensure that you use the Photos option when composing the message. 

asddrgd21
      Experienced Cover User

I have done a thorough search for amount and description and it is definitely not there. Private message sent with screenshots, thanks.