Forum Discussion

4Gardens
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Online payments

Online payments

I have just started to accept them

can anyone explain why the invoice is marked as paid when the customer payus and YET the funds have not yet appeared in my bank feeds?

is this an issue?

I am worried I may miss getting paid?

• Hi 4Gardens

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. Generally, the bank feeds update a day late. If the invoice you created was marked closed on Sunday, the bank feed for that transaction would likely appear on Monday as a bulk for all Online Invoice Payment for that day.

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this or if the payment has not appeared in the bank feeds until now. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 4Gardens

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. Generally, the bank feeds update a day late. If the invoice you created was marked closed on Sunday, the bank feed for that transaction would likely appear on Monday as a bulk for all Online Invoice Payment for that day.

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this or if the payment has not appeared in the bank feeds until now. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

4Gardens
      Experienced User

Thanks for your reponse

the bank feeds are usually a day later but recently were 5 days late

Makes it difficult to match it all up

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi 4Gardens

Thank you for your response. 

I'm glad you managed to work on this. I understand how the delays on bank feeds affect matching transactions. Hopefully, some optimization in the future will make it more manageable. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
        Genreve