Forum Discussion

Barbarakm
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Unpaid Bills not available to match with payment

I am trying to match a payment to various supplier invoices but only 3 invoices are displayed, the other 8 invoices are not shown.  All invoices are on the Unpaid Bills report.

• Hi Doreen

I have worked around this problem now so can't send a screenshot - the bills are closed and matched to the payment.

It seems obvious to me that the problem occurs when you are working with old bills, moe than 365 days older than the payment transaction.  Our screenshots and reports sent previously show this situation.

If you want to recreate it I suggest you enter a bill dated 2022 for example then try to "Match" it to a current payment 2024.  The bill won't appear if the date is >365 older than the payment date.  The help informaion actually says this so it's a deliberate restriction.

9 Replies

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

Barbarakm wrote:

I am trying to match a payment to various supplier invoices but only 3 invoices are displayed, the other 8 invoices are not shown.  All invoices are on the Unpaid Bills report.

i am having a similar issue where it wont match to my payment. I've entered the payment in correctly but when I try to match it it cant see the actual transaction.  very fustrating. 

Barbarakm
      Contributing User

I think the problem is that selecting All Transactions doesn't show all, only some.  When I click on the little i next to Show it says:

All transactions +/- 365 days from the bank transaction date.

I have some old invoices to match off and they aren't showing.  I can't think of a good reason why MYOB has done this, pretty annoying actually, but I can work around it.

LCrowhurst
        Trusted Cover User

Barbarakm wrote:

I think the problem is that selecting All Transactions doesn't show all, only some.  When I click on the little i next to Show it says:

All transactions +/- 365 days from the bank transaction date. im not seeing this??

I have some old invoices to match off and they aren't showing.  I can't think of a good reason why MYOB has done this, pretty annoying actually, but I can work around it.