Forum Discussion

Westways
Contributing Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

Creating a second company file

Hi there just wondering if I can start a new (2nd) company file with my business lite subscription or do I need to buy another subscription for the second company file?

• Hi Westways,

Thank you so much for your post.

Each MYOB business file requires its own subscription. You can initiate a new trial by visiting our website (AustraliaNew Zealand) to create a new or additional file. To continue using the new file beyond the trial period, you will need to subscribe to that specific business.

Please see this help article for more information about: Using multiple businesses

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Westways,

Thank you so much for your post.

Each MYOB business file requires its own subscription. You can initiate a new trial by visiting our website (AustraliaNew Zealand) to create a new or additional file. To continue using the new file beyond the trial period, you will need to subscribe to that specific business.

Please see this help article for more information about: Using multiple businesses

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl